Wednesday 16 February 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day!
As you might know, today is the Christopher Eccleston's birthday!
He took the role of the 9th Doctor and made this show one of the best science fiction series.
I love the way he interpreted this role and actually he is still my favorite Doctor!

We decided to celebrate this day with a little gift for this great actor.

Happy birthday Christopher! And do you know what? You are fantastic!!


PS: The blonde guy is me and the beautiful girl on the right is Elisa (the illustrator of this comic) :D


4 comments:

  1. Aww, happy birthday Chris!

    He's my favourite Doctor too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he should have stay for season 2. He's my fave too (:

      Delete
  2. you did fantaaaastic :)
    thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'appy birthday mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.