Today is the birthday of one of the best companion ever (well, except for Rory ^_^).
We would like to celebrate this day in Comic Who style and we really wish her a great day and... hey, Smithy, what are you doing? That's not a Fish Finger and Custard cake!
This contest is designed to engage Comic Who readers. Participants will be asked to draw an image (sketch, pin-up, strip or whatever you want) based on the Comic Who characters at Christmas. We will not choose the winning image basing on the tecnique or the drawing skills. The most important thing is the Christmas spirit, so we're not interested if you're Bryan Hitch or a 4 years old kid, just try to be Doctor-ish and Christmassy!
Contest Rules - The contest will begin at 0:00 AM (GMT) on November 23, 2011 and will end at 11:59 PM (GMT) on December 23, 2011.
- Images must be sent firstname.lastname@example.org. Images submitted will not be accepted otherwise.
- All images sent outside of the validity period of the contest will be ignored. - No obscenity and/or vulgarity and/or violence will be accepted. - Every image must contain at least one of the Comic Who Doctors (Eccly, Tenny or Smithy). - No image of Smithy without his bowtie will be accepted (:P).
- It will be accepted only one image per person.
- The Comic Who staff will answer every email received by communicating the acceptance of the image or the reasons for which have been refused.
- Winners will be announced on December 25, 2011 and all the images will be published on the website and on the Comic Who Facebook Page.
Contest Winner Award & Prize
- The winner will receive an original Comic Who Sketch with our signs and our Christmas wishes.
The first question. The oldest question in the Universe. The question that must never be answered. Hidden in plain sight. The question you're running from all of your life: "Why bananas?"
Rose will try to answer... check it out!
It's time for a new strip, a very timey wimey strip... I absolutly wanted to do a strip with Rory The Roman as main character and every time I think about Stonehenge I go "non-sense" (you know what I'm talking about...).
Anyway, by popular request we decided to introduce the 4th Doctor (Baky?) in this story and we really hope you like it... check it out!
Did you have fun on Halloween? Let see how our little heroes have spent their evening. They surely had fun, they surely had sweets (Eccly and Smithy greased a couple of pounds), but they also were scared... by beans.