Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Special

Back in the 70's Simmy is going to celebrate Christmas alone with baby Yana! But you know, at Christmas time miracles do happen and sometime even foes become friends! 

Simmy's going to leave the 70's, but I promise, next year we'll have more Classic Who. This is our last strip for 2011 and it's also the last strip for our first year... We're getting older; January 14, 2011 we start this wonderful journey and now, with 2000 followers on Facebook, 1000 followers on Tumblr and more then 300 regular followers on Blogger, we are going to celebrate our birthday with you all! Prepare yourself, because celebrations will start on New Year's day!

Merry Christmas to you and your families from the Comic Who Staff!




5 comments:

  1. sladkieteplyenochi27 December 2011 at 01:17

    This whole thing is too adorable!~
    Yana splashing around with his food(and Simmy's face in the second panel <3), the banana-bow tie tree, TARDIS stockings, a banana sweater...too much for me to handle. X3 Your drawings are too cute, Elisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the Tree's decorations! Aww. Sweet comic, there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comics simply because they're amazing and they brighten up my day every time I read them<3
    thank you so much for doing these<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but I'm about 110% positive I need those Christmas stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why has nobody comment on the dalek-jumper that Simmmy is wearing? It's so revealing ;)

    This comics are just sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.